I'm only JUST learning about the Holy Spirit. I haven't really known him personally even though I've been a Christian as long as I can remember. Thankfully when Nathan was hired at Grace Community Church, some friends of ours introduced us to him. Man there is much I don't know.
But one thing I know is that the Holy Spirit is very real and alive and active today. He makes everything happen. He is so busy! Haha. He makes the Word come alive to us. He makes people feel convicted of sin. He brings people to repentance. He reminds us of what Jesus taught. He guides us. He works through us. He does so much.
One thing I love about the Holy Spirit is that he is actively still working today. He has used me in ways that seem unbelievable. I even still question it. I've prayed over people and seen them healed on the spot. I've seen God use my public speaking when I am a terrible speaker by worldly standards. He is just amazing.
My hope and desire is that I get to know the Holy Spirit more. I want to know him intimately. I want to partner with him. I want to walk and talk with him. I want to listen to him and obey him. Man I just want an intimate relationship with God and I know that is through the help of the Holy Spirit. I want to obey Jesus more and can only do that with his the Holy Spirit's help. Man I just want more.
No comments:
Post a Comment