I like to write my thoughts because it helps me process things. This blog is here to help process what God is teaching me each day.
Thursday, 24 July 2014
JULY 24, 2014 - DAY 44 (Bold prayers)
Tonight I spent some time in prayer. I decided instead of bringing my major list of things and people that need prayer to the table that instead I would ask the Holy Spirit what I should pray and for who. A lot of the prayers were 'typical' until I got to one couple. I prayed a very bold prayer for them and was overcome with boldness when praying for them and really believing what I was praying. Instead of praying things and hoping they'd come true, I prayed expecting this to be true. Perhaps maybe that is when I really started to hear the Holy Spirit....or maybe he just gave me the faith for this specific prayer. Either way...I believe what I was saying in the prayer and expect great things to come. I won't say who I prayed for or what out of privacy for them....but God is good and he is going to change the world through this couple. I gotta pray like this more often - bold prayers and with faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment