Thursday, 31 July 2014

JULY 31, 2014 - DAY 51 (early morning prayers)

This morning I woke up around 4am and had a hard time falling back asleep. So typically when I can't sleep I spend time in prayer. Well my time lasted at least an hour. Sometimes I listen for God to lead me in my prayers and they come out very specific. For instance, I may all of a sudden remember somebody from way in my past and think that their mother died. Well I have NO idea if this is true or not. So I pray about that anyway. It may end up being a total waste of time (assuming that their mother did not die)....or maybe not. I don't know and I may never know.

I also spent time in prayer for things that I KNOW need prayer. Anyway, nothing major in today's hour. I didn't learn anything, I'm not sure I heard God's voice and I didn't worship a whole lot. Some days I wish my hour was much more obvious in terms of drawing closer to God. But so be it. I carry on.

Maybe later today I'll still read my Bible or a book or spend time worshipping God. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment